PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Drew Estate Harvest on the Hudson in a retro Air-Cooled Streamliner…

3-AA2-B3-C3-0-FBA-4-C48-ADD1-AD313-D28-E09-B.jpg
Snazzy pipe!

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
IMG_20211231_132647.jpg

Finally had the perfect smoke with Esoterica Stonehaven. When I look back, I think it's the tobacco that has taken the longest to, "Figure out."

Accompanied by Twinings Earl Grey. House Finches chirping all around.

Love my new curved Falcon International. Very comfortable to clench, light weight, cool and dry smoke, and the Airway is placed at the perfect spot as it's hangin'.

IMG_20211231_133131.jpg

My smoking Buddy, Patrick, is sick with a Virus per the Vet. He is not doing too well and it takes alot to get him to eat or drink anything. Pipe time is as much his respite as is mine.

Happy New Years everyone, be your best.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I think I've got pipe acquisition disorder as Smokingpipes.com have had a fresh delivery of clay pipes!
My favourite ones are the ship and anchor, knight and bishop & the twine banded church warden.
I'll never have any money ? as long as I've got PAD; I only get it with clay pipes:)
I must have the same problem. I bough a new clay this morning- a Bulldog from Penn Valley. I have several clays, but not in bulldog, which is my favorite pipe shape. :)

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
GLP Windjammer in a Savinelli billiard.

I’m in the middle of what has started as, and promises to continue to be, a damned good day. This morning I shot a round of sporting clays with my dad and a good friend of mine (since we were 6 years old), followed by pizza and beers after the guns were cased. This smoke break comes as I’m waiting for some short ribs to braise for an appetizer I’m making for a NYE party with that same old friend and other old friends, where we will watch our Michigan Wolverines take on Georgia in the College Football Playoff. Im a lucky guy.

And I almost forgot the best part - when I dropped my dad off my mom gave me a bunch of gołąbki to take home.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
View attachment 118256

Finally had the perfect smoke with Esoterica Stonehaven. When I look back, I think it's the tobacco that has taken the longest to, "Figure out."

Love my new curved Falcon International. Very comfortable to clench, light weight, cool and dry smoke, and the Airway is placed at the perfect spot as it's hangin'.

View attachment 118258

My smoking Buddy, Patrick, is sick with a Virus per the Vet. He is not doing too well and it takes alot to get him to eat or drink anything. Pipe time is as much his respite as is mine.

Get well soon, Patrick ?

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
View attachment 118256

View attachment 118258

Hope he feels better soon.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.