PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Half and Half in the Pete.
You had me...

I enjoy Peterson pipes.

Considering pouring the rest of the can into my jar of aromatic dregs, not too big a fan.
Then you lost me...

Half and Half is my favorite codger blend that provides comfort like a good friend.

Mixing withe aromatic dregs may round out the flavors. I tend to add Five Brothers to aromatics myself.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem. Going to clean a few pipes as I watch the Braves-Rockies game.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Gentlemen it time for me to retire. I am finishing my last bowl of the day which is some Brown Twist, I am sure there is a crude joke in that name somewhere but I am too tired to look for it! My final pipe of the day is this late 1880s early 1890s example of the Parisian pipe makers art in the form of an amber stemmed 'cutty' that is a tad over six inches in length. I will see you all in the morning early for more pipe adventures if the 'big fella' upstairs says that it is to be so. Good night all!

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.