PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Yeah, I like it's taste and aroma, but it must be my mouth chemistry, or the honey casing. Thanks for the response. I will persevere!
I suspect that a number of forum members are surprised by your cold temps when we are all sweating our asses off. They don't know your toilets flush counter clockwise!
Haha, the toilets is fact. On temps it gets damn cold down here, snow down to sea level on really bad days but the mountains are snow capped for a fair bit of winter.
some pics to cool you down ?? and good luck with the Cube Cut.
D2A4C94C-A741-449C-8D95-CAB6DD31B4DC.jpegE091A53B-5158-4FC4-B4D6-79FFF2E253BC.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big porterhouse steak with mac&cheese on the side for dinner. Since the last Boston cream pie m'lady made was so good, she made another tonight, and I ate a quarter of the pie, plus a smaller slice. Had to make sure it wasn't poisoned!! :) Guess it'll be a while before I do another off-diet day, but it's been worth it, folks! I'm half way through this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.