Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Staying with a Doctor's a day, hopefully that'll keep any virus away! :ROFLMAO:

Enjoying a bowl of this extremely flavorful but mild King Charles mix in my trusty Doctor's Bamboozled Brandy:

uPHrgwTl.jpg
@lukasstrifeson I like the tin art on this one!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
View attachment 91703
Morning all. I’m having Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a MM Legend with a hot cup of coffee.
Moving a little slow this morning. As we continued to celebrate my daughter’s birthday, we wound up at the local bar. There was a Grateful Dead cover band playing and we stayed till 2:00am. Great night!
@Tar Wheel I enjoyed the Luxury Navy Flake in my clay pipes!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good evening. Smoking now with. dt. Veermaster Hamborger, in corn cob Charles Cobbler, and a glass of whisky with ice..............One of the novels I read as a very little one. I'm glad I was born in the 1970s.............We only had one television station, and the omelette snack, or sandwiches, (bocadillo) in spanish, knew better.............moby-dick-herman-melville.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
J.Everett_Author.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.