PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
6 year old C&D Kajun Kake in a 2017 Jumbo Boswell Black Coal Bent. I haven’t smoked this pipe much since I bought it, but it’s got a huge chamber and a long smoke of KK is perfect this evening.

72117-F82-AF20-4870-BC3-D-67-D07110-F07-D.jpg

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Arrived this afternoon from a week-long work retreat in the northern forestland. I smoked very little and very apprehensively as there was an extreme dry weather alert and all outdoor sources of flame were prohibited. Pondering the still majesty of the wood and rivers as I enjoy my first bowl of Vauen #14 in a Barlings Make.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and green beans dinner with a small scoop of French vanilla ice cream for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
Mac Baren Vanilla Cream in an MM cob. A few weeks ago I posted some negative commentary about this blend. Thought it was bitter and biting - hardly sweet at all. While I still find that it can bite a little if I’m not careful, I am thoroughly enjoying tonight’s smoke. Maybe it’s the cob? Maybe because it sat a while? Whatever - this time I get the not-too-sweet but pleasing vanilla and honey, plus an occasional hint of fruitiness that might be almost like berries. Of course the draw from the cob is open and excellent. Yes, the Vanilla Cream just got bumped up a notch or two on my list and in my rotation. Cheers! F6DEDFB2-A06A-4DF7-AFFB-E828660D5C0D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.