PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Problem is, we can't fight for people who won't fight for themselves. But at least we shouldn't cause this much chaos getting out. We should stand by those few who stood with us and wipe out the threat completely before coming out. But our head chicken doesn't have balls or brain. And he's probably already made deal with Iran and/or China to sacrifices Afghanistan for lame ass nuke deal like Obama sold life of our embassador in Benghazi for his nuke deal. Yupe it's political and I'll get banned, but had to get it off my chest.
I have a friend there right now. He flies for a contract black ops organization. Things are worse than being reported. Spoke to him this morning. Screw the contract, I would have taken my plane and bugged out. I would have given everyone 30 mins to get on board and left. I agree with your comments.
And I'm smoking Sunbear in a Country Gentleman 20210604_143953.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Trying to channel some Albert while working on thesis. Smoking epiphany in a 1910 Carrington. Nothing beats the sound of a jar lid popping.

View attachment 92929
@Ahi Ka I enjoyed the Epiphany in my clay pipes. Are you Maori going by your name and your use of Kia Ora and the Maori name for New Zealand?

Status
Not open for further replies.