***What Are You Smoking, August 2020?***

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Sutliff Prince Andrew in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Did some walking, and am now watching the Braves-Mets game.

greeneyes

Preferred Member
Jun 5, 2018
I woke up at 5am to get in my morning smoke before the toddler-tornadoe wakes up. No dice. He was awake before I was. Fast forward 8 hours and I'm finally enjoying my first grumpy bowl of the day: Former's Private Flake in a "Special Quality" Hardcastle.

IMG_20200802_124212.jpg

hauntedmyst

Preferred Member
Feb 1, 2010
Smoking some Wilke 911 in a no name second I bought in 1989, it was In a pack of 12 pipes all different shapes for $30. They were unfinished. They all had France stamped on the stems. I don’t think they sell packs like this anymore, or do they?
12 pipes for 30? Even back then that was a score!

Been hiding this one deep in the treasure chest for a while but finally smoking it today.

GLP Chelsea Morning in this B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL Tsuge Ikebana "Lionfish" by maestro Fukada - what you can't see in the picture is the live edge down along the bottom.

Gorgeous!