Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Carter Hall in a Dr. Grabow...
WZc0AOz.jpg

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Some Edward G Robinson in a Pete’s Donegal Rocky with sterling silver band 808. For dinner a ribeye cut into strips marinated in a spicy red Asian sauce going to put on skewers and grill, served with jasmine rice and our garden zucchini, cherry tomato and mushroom medley. Right now enjoying a relaxing smoke with a Racer 5 IPA listening to Toots Thieleman in a live performance D7222437-EB88-4EAC-8D82-659CFE4C8A0D.jpeg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Dan Tobacco Patriot Flake. While I love it, I think they should rename it. 1. It's got tobacco in it from Mysore, which is Indian. You'd think a patriot flake would have all American tobacco's. 2. It's not a flake. It's rubbed out. I don't know if it was ever a flake but it you are going to call something a flake it should be flake like. 3. It's spicy. Zesty. I've never heard of any colonial times foods that fit that flavor profile. 4. We all know it's made in Germany. Germany. With the picture of an American patriot on the cover. It's a sham. It's a marketing sham. Sure, it's a delicious sham, but a sham none the less.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Some Edward G Robinson in a Pete’s Donegal Rocky with sterling silver band 808. For dinner a ribeye cut into strips marinated in a spicy red Asian sauce going to put on skewers and grill, served with jasmine rice and our garden zucchini, cherry tomato and mushroom medley. Right now enjoying a relaxing smoke with a Racer 5 IPA listening to Toots Thieleman in a live performance View attachment 38290
Racer 5 is good shiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.