PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Mac Baren Stockton in a Sam Adebayo blasted Lovat with bakelite stem and boxwood accent. Really liking the Stockton blend, especially in the morning when it's only 83 degrees here in Vegas now. I think for me this would be more of a fall/winter blend, because the evening bowl that it was 108 degrees when i had wasn't quite as good of an experience. Still good flavors, just one of those oh this is a blend I like when it's not hot enough to bake a pizza on the sidewalk.

Jun 23, 2019
Been hiding this one deep in the treasure chest for a while but finally smoking it today.

GLP Chelsea Morning
in this B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL Tsuge Ikebana "Lionfish" by maestro Fukada - what you can't see in the picture is the live edge down along the bottom.

kCLQWFAl.jpg

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
See this is why @mso489 told us to add details ?. My fault. It has Burley, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Perique, and Virginia. Kind of a strong, full flavored blend. I’d maybe even go so far as to call it an acquired taste for most. I enjoy it straight or as a mixer to give body. Available pretty much anywhere as bulk.

The description is appreciated, but understand your hesitance. I always am a little gun shy about giving my notes on a pipe tobacco I feel is well established- "Hey guys! Have you heard about this thing they are calling bread?! Me personally, I find it soft, but still pleasantly chewy. Notes of yeast, great to spread things on, but hey, that's just my take."

Status
Not open for further replies.