PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
View attachment 141676

Sabbath walk with the family (wife & horse!). The abundance of long green grass in the forest is too irresistible for him. Perfect circumstances for lunting...Granger (sample) in the Foyard beechwood rhodesian. Wifey had her Capone filter cigarillo. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, House finch, Nuttall's woodpecker, Acorn woodpecker, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, Ring-necked dove, and Red-tailed hawk. This will be my final smoke as a 36 year old. So naturally:

View attachment 141677

Happy weekend all! ?
Happy Birthday mr. @Servant King!

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
View attachment 141676

Sabbath walk with the family (wife & horse!). The abundance of long green grass in the forest is too irresistible for him. Perfect circumstances for lunting...Granger (sample) in the Foyard beechwood rhodesian. Wifey had her Capone filter cigarillo. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, House finch, Nuttall's woodpecker, Acorn woodpecker, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, Ring-necked dove, and Red-tailed hawk. This will be my final smoke as a 36 year old. So naturally:

View attachment 141677

Happy weekend all! ?
Happy Birthday!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I may end the day with his smoke. Fed Suzy and Molly, and three ferals, though I had to play traffic cop with Stripesy as he likes to eat the other cats food. I moved their dishes to the side of the house so they could eat in peace.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
View attachment 141676

View attachment 141677

Happy weekend all! ?
Happy Birthday SK

Status
Not open for further replies.