PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Often still wear one?I’ve worn them since I started my first job as an apprentice gamekeeper back in the eighties. They’re a good practical hat for the outdoors especially here in Scotland ???????
Happy smokes.
Ettrick puffer

View attachment 76925
I have one without the ear flaps. Got it in Donegal many years ago. Great hat but a bit warm for Arizona!

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Holy shitballs. Thats got more cake than a bakers birthday. Great blend though. I’m the odd man out that prefers brown flake u/s, but my propensity for condimental DF is likely the reason. The being said, Dark flake u/sc is one of the few DF driven blends I reaaaaaally enjoy.
You may not be the odd man out considering how long the current batch of Dark Flake Un has stayed available at Smoking Pipes. Maybe they had a massive batch, or people already stocked up, but a steadier supply that doesn't force everyone to go mad and buy it all up right away to avoid missing out is a wonderful development if it continues.

Brown Flake Un is the bomb. If it had the nicotine of Dark, I'd smoke it more than the Dark, probably.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Lane 1Q...Why?? God only knows. It was one of the first blends I purchased along with that cherry cult crap (sorry, if I offended anyone!) Anyways, it just been taking up valuable jar space since the first 2 bowls I had several years ago. So, as the saying goes jar it up and try it later to see if your tastes changed... Well it's an aro, it's not subtle and had I not tried anything else I would have put down the briar for good! Sam Gawith, C&D, aged Orlik, and soo many others blends/ders have made it a more pleasant experience for me. Especially, the fellow members in here with reviews of blends and critiques have been such a help!

Smoking in a eltang basic..
IMG_20200702_173656.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.