2 Fresh Alexander Tupitsyn Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello friends.
I am having some yellow Capstan in a MM Cobbit Dwarf. A favourite pipe. And dwarves are also my favourite fictional/mythical characters. Together with werewolves. Only that I have never been truly convinced, that they are just... myths.
It has been cold and rainy again for 2 days here. As if winter says: "I am not over yet". But will be eventually. And spring will come for good. And after, the mighty Greek summer and the Sun will conquer everything.
A happy month to all!

Yellow Capstan in MM Cobbit Dwarf.JPG

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking, and am now smoking Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

newbroom

Preferred Member
Jul 11, 2014
Mixed up about a total of two oz comprised of Lane Dark Red as base, added Big 'n Burley and some 3 Sails. Trying some now w/o time to meld, in a straight Grabow Rhodesian with modified crown. I'd received this as part of a rack purchase and it was an old beater that had been dropped and a chunk taken out of one side of the crown.

smknron

Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
Hello friends.
I am having some yellow Capstan in a MM Cobbit Dwarf. A favourite pipe. And dwarves are also my favourite fictional/mythical characters. Together with werewolves. Only that I have never been truly convinced, that they are just... myths.
It has been cold and rainy again for 2 days here. As if winter says: "I am not over yet". But will be eventually. And spring will come for good. And after, the mighty Greek summer and the Sun will conquer everything.
A happy month to all!

View attachment 73196
Yupp ! Winter is definitely not over yet, weather man says 30-40 degrees tomorrow night or Saturday morning here in Florida. Smoking some Yorktown in a Dr Grabow Starfire 93

Status
Not open for further replies.