PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Smoking fresh Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English in a long, large Upshall P smooth Poker with sterling silver band and eighth bend stem (that apparently doubles as a tire iron in a Range Rover tool set). To be followed by Wilke Chocolate in a more modest Upshall P smooth Bulldog quarter bent size 5. The LBRE is an outstanding all-day blend for me and, again, Kudos to John Brant and EdwardGinks.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oops. I posted on the old March thread. Didn't notice. So it is C&D Tuggle Hall, a bulk English, in a MM/C&D collaboration bent billiard cob, to complete my corncob day, before taking a walk to mail some Easter cards to family and friends.

FurCoat, uh-oh, I've had a few battles with those lines of ants marching along inside. It's a bridge too far to fight them out of the yard, but once they appear inside, I'm on them with a sponge, vinegar, ant traps and so on. Supposedly they take the ant trap chemical back to the hill and that seems to end the infestation. I feel like Attila the Hun mowing down the masses.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking KBV Festivus VaPer in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle stem and p-lip. I sure am happy that baseball season has started!
PetersonDeluxe20S_1978_P-Lip copy.jpg

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
Smoking the same Virginia cavendish that I was showing earlier. The leaf was processed into cavendish, then pressed into a plug (first picture) Cut (2nd picture) then cut to the shred shown in the third picture. Then I'll use this in a blend. Just wanted to share what I was doing.

Attachments

• Virginia Cavendish Plug.jpg
    Virginia Cavendish Plug.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Virginia Cavendish.jpg
    Virginia Cavendish.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 3
  • virginia cavendish ...jpg
    virginia cavendish ...jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.