PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Derringer in a smooth Peterson Irish Army #406 (a straight acrylic stem prince). My favorite tobacco in one of my best pipes. Before our bacon and egg brunch I smoked PS Cube Cut in an old ugly Legend that smokes like a dream. Classical music played fairly loudly has enhanced this lovely Sunday.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Often still wear one?I’ve worn them since I started my first job as an apprentice gamekeeper back in the eighties. They’re a good practical hat for the outdoors especially here in Scotland ???????
Happy smokes.
Ettrick puffer

View attachment 76925
I just remembered what my flapless hat was called: the Eske- named after the river in County Donegal. Perhaps a trout stalker?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve dublin signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
2003_Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking unreleased Sutliff Virginia slab in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. Time for my weekly Zoom chat, though I'll keep an eye on game two of the Braves-D-Backs game.
Karl_Erik_Eks.A_Dublin_sitter.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I wonder if curses actually work? If so there’s another three people out there who have lost all sense of smell and taste to add to the thirty or so others that have sniped pipes from me on eBay.
It’s mean I tell you, just plain mean!
I’m gonna sulk over a bowl of Plum Cake now in in the Ornsby Pipe. Whose counterpart I just lost to some smart ass on eBay, with a spare bowl as well. ???

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I wonder if curses actually work? If so there’s another three people out there who have lost all sense of smell and taste to add to the thirty or so others that have sniped pipes from me on eBay.
It’s mean I tell you, just plain mean!
I’m gonna sulk over a bowl of Plum Cake now in in the Ornsby Pipe. Whose counterpart I just lost to some smart ass on eBay, with a spare bowl as well. ???
I'm very sorry,friend....................

Status
Not open for further replies.