PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Just finished the third season book : These Are The Voyages

Simply amazing research and production notes on Star Trek the original series.

These Are the Voyages: TOS Season Three - https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/These_Are_the_Voyages:_TOS_Season_Three

9B957F2E-370C-4883-93A5-53C114F42312.jpeg

Marc Cushman's biography of Star Trek® the original series (TOS) takes you back in time for the final season of this iconic television show, to the production offices, the writers' room, onto the soundstages, and in front of your TV sets for what many thought would be Star Trek's final voyage. Included are hundreds of memos between Roddenberry, the producers and staff, production schedules, budgets, fan letters, behind-the-scene images, and the TV ratings. You'll find out the real reason Star Trek® was cancelled. So buckle your seat belts, this final trek gets really bumpy.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Now listening to my Boys of the Lough Pandora station. This gives me a blast of Ulster nostalgia while sipping some Irish Whiskey from Costco.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
A buddy of mine sends me these boxes of old obscure scifi and noir, because he knows that I love to plow through these pulp books. Most are poorly written, but there are some jewels in there sometimes.
View attachment 147675
Dude, I love these pulp books. I definitely enjoy tearing through a ton of them from time to time. That is awesome.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore
May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
Got two new books today:
The War on the West by Douglas Murray
The Dying Citizen by Victor Davis Hanson
I won’t comment further for fear of winning a one-way ticket to Elbe.
Two great writers there!

.......I'll see you in Elbe
Just started rereading 1984, I like to revisit some classics from time to time. And using Noodler's Ink 1984 in a fountain pen for the journal today, just to pull it all together. I love inks inspired by literature, not unlike tobacco inspired by literature.
Ah yes. 1984. Today’s survival guide.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Just started rereading 1984, I like to revisit some classics from time to time. And using Noodler's Ink 1984 in a fountain pen for the journal today, just to pull it all together. I love inks inspired by literature, not unlike tobacco inspired by literature.
Ah yes. 1984. Today’s survival guide.
ORWELL+SURPRISE+200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.