The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mike, are you going to PM everyone the name and address of their SS mark? This is my first year, so I'm wondering how it works. Thanks!

Once entries close at the end of November (whichever date that is now), members will be matched up and notified via email.

Don't ask me for an ETA on that, but I hope everyone can give me a few days to organize it all. The Google forms document doesn't play well with my tablet. Once all the emails have been sent, I will post as such in the thread.

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
Once entries close at the end of November (whichever date that is now), members will be matched up and notified via email.

Don't ask me for an ETA on that, but I hope everyone can give me a few days to organize it all. The Google forms document doesn't play well with my tablet. Once all the emails have been sent, I will post as such in the thread.
Screenshot_20221109_134645.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Is the marshmallow topping the only iteration of sweet potato casserole that anybody here knows?
Am I the only one who grew up with a streusel topping made with pecans and brown sugar?
My wife has made that and it was delicious. I still like plain, baked sweet potatoes better, though.

Reactions: SBC
Status
Not open for further replies.