The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Nothing beats baked sweet potatoes with butter. No need to dress 'em up.

baked-sweet-potato-21.jpg
I like a good baked sweet potato, but in the summer time, this is my favorite way to prepare them.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
This thread is fantastic and I cant wait to participate next year, once I qualify.

Being new to the forum, my first thought when I saw the thread was: Secret Santa, thats nice. Then after seeing the chaos which has ensued shortly after the thread started my thoughts turned to confusion, then funny, a little annoyed, then funny again, more confused, but o wait, its funny again. Its ridiculous and hilarious.
welcome-to-the-show-saturday-night-live.gif

Aug 1, 2012
USA
This thread is fantastic and I cant wait to participate next year, once I qualify.

Being new to the forum, my first thought when I saw the thread was: Secret Santa, thats nice. Then after seeing the chaos which has ensued shortly after the thread started my thoughts turned to confusion, then funny, a little annoyed, then funny again, more confused, but o wait, its funny again. Its ridiculous and hilarious.
I'll sponsor you. Sign up and if you don't come through, the spirit of Rasputin will haunt you until he gets bored.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
"Luke! We have a ham instead of turkey at our family's Thanksgiving." "No! NO!! I'll never join the dark side!!!"

View attachment 180404
My daughter in kindergarten has this exact assignment. Disguise a turkey so he won't be eaten for Thanksgiving. We are turning her turkey into kahlese's dragon from game of thrones. Pics when done.

Status
Not open for further replies.