The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Biker Santa

Remember this old Harley Commercial from 2008? I do. It was awesome.
For a second I thought you were talking about this other ad, where a father is waiting in a long line to see Santa with his very little girl. She randomly points to some biker looking guy in a red shirt sitting on a bench not far away in the mall, and exclaims "Santa!" The dad looks over, looks at how long the line is, and gives a what the hell why not shrug. Not as good as yours, but still pretty damn funny.

KaunThePiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2022
New England
www.instagram.com
For a second I thought you were talking about this other ad, where a father is waiting in a long line to see Santa with his very little girl. She randomly points to some biker looking guy in a red shirt sitting on a bench not far away in the mall, and exclaims "Santa!" The dad looks over, looks at how long the line is, and gives a what the hell why not shrug. Not as good as yours, but still pretty damn funny.
It's probably happened a thousand times IRL😂

Reactions: Lyon0oq

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I think you use that with an ink roller, and then press it into heavier paper to print the design?
There could be some use like that. It's the cover to a traditional looking round tin such that cookies or something might come in, and fits rather nicely. Not sure if I should work on cleaning it up, or how if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.