The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
71 Fresh Peterson Pipes
New Cigars
New Accessories
6 Fresh Radice Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
One more time. With feeling.
Dan,

T
hank you for taking time from your busy schedule to organize this truly amazing SECRET SANTA!

The extraordinary generosity shown by the members here wouldn't be possible without you.

Organizing this is no small thing. It's a very big thing, something I look forward to every year, as I expect is the case with a lot of members.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Dan,

T
hank you for taking time from your busy schedule to organize this truly amazing SECRET SANTA!

The extraordinary generosity shown by the members here wouldn't be possible without you.

Organizing this is no small thing. It's a very big thing, something I look forward to every year, as I expect is the case with a lot of members.

I’m agog; I’ve never seen anyone fake sincerity as well as you.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Dan,

T

Size doesn’t compensate for a lack of passion. Or so my wife tells me.

PipesRock

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2020
Florida
I'm speechless ?? after opening my secret Santa delivery today!!
All I can say is thank you soooo much!! Looking forward to trying out the KB blends and I missed out on 2021 Cringle Flake but love the 2020 and have 20 tins stashed. Watch City's Rhythm & Blues I have about a half pound left of the pound from a year or so ago and love it too, so into a jar it gleefully goes. Chocolates too, specified for my wife but hoping she'll share. ;) Finally, I love Comoy's pipes and this 50's Comoy's feels perfect in the hand. I'm just blown away, and thankful my secret Santa has math literacy troubles like many others so generous here.
Thanks again Santa!!

SecretSanta2021_ToMe - Copy.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Karma - wait is that a Christmas thing? Sent mine out today (part one) and sure enough the mail truck brought me a wonderful surprise from Wisconsin! Some well aged tins I'm excited to try, one bulging with excitement (the youngest, haha), and if that isn't above and beyond enough there is a lovely, old Comoy's pipe (it's called "patina" and that's no lie, and a large Canadian to boot - cue Jack Nicholson, "is there any other kind?"). And a card bearing my favorite choir! @captainsousie I am surprised and humbled. Thanks!

8774BAE4-D547-4CD5-B4ED-A6446B19EA18_1_201_a.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Yes indeed.......... I'm truly amazed at his generosity! I tried to be good this year, but I wasn't THAT good!! :LOL:
Happy Holidays to you as well and enjoy that Hawaii sunshine!............
Sunshine, sand and palm trees just doesn’t feel right, I find it actually really boring. LOL ?

I’d rather be up in the woods with a white nice looking Christmas that seemed real.

Now this looks like the Holidays to me... :)

FC5080BA-81AB-4D83-A03F-B91CA40CA4F3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.