The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Holiday Greetings, all! I missed this thread until just now, as I haven't been around the forums much lately, and am a newer member too. But I love Secret Santa exchanges, so I was wondering if there's anyone else in the US who would like to do an exchange via PM? If so, post a reply to this, and PM me as well, and I'll reply. I like the idea of waiting until Christmas day to open the gifts. I'll make sure to look for the 2022 thread next year around Halloween time!
Jeremia, if you want to do your own Secret Santa, please start a new thread.
I welcome you to participate in our Extravaganza next year, but this isn’t the venue for private exchanges or trades.
Thanks.

mikethompson

Comissar of Christmas
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1963-1567182895.jpg

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I picked up my Secret Santa gift at the post office this morning. My Secret Santa is @Kozeman (Mark). Mark owns a local brew pub (ShadowView Brewing) and we have talked a few times in person at his brew pub. He's a great guy and makes great beer.

Anyway, my gift from Mark consists of four tins of Kramer's blends and a pouch of Mixture 79. I'm excited to try them all. Mixture 79 is mentioned here often so that's going to be the first one I try this afternoon. Along with the tobacco he sent me a very nice ShadowView Brewing pilsner glass, a sticker and a token for a free beer of my choice next time I visit.

Thank you so much Mark for such a wonderful gift. I'll see you soon.

20211213_123510.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.