The Tobbacolypse: Would it Affect You at All?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Harris,

How much in poundage does this represent? I'm beginning to wonder if I put away more than I think I did.
Jesse, I used to know how much a tin weighed but I have no idea now. . I used to know how much bulk I had but I do know I have over 45 pounds of it. My oldest daughter put a whole bunch of tins in my built in unit in my living room. One day my 4 kids will figure out what I have. I have so many unopened boxes in my closet I can barely get my cloths. Some boxes have 100 tins each, others have 50 and some have 35. I am physically unable to do it myself.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
At my current smoking rate, I’ve got enough. I’m sure I’ll still buy some more here and there to absolutely sure, but I feel a lot better now than a year ago. Two years ago I was borderline panicked

Reactions: weezell

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Also works another way. Come to my door and you are in dire straights not due to your being stupid... I will try to help you help yourself. Otherwise, don't knock... ?
I've got a sign over my door that reads, "Please Call Prior To Visitation". I've also got a sawed off H&R 10 gauge hanging by the door for the less courteous.?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I kinda roll the same way...
TtKooXj.jpg
?

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
When you’re 105, a scientist invents a stem cell therapy that gives a person fifty more healthy years of lifespan.

But they’ve fully banned tobacco products of all sorts by then. The public is so cowed that children narc on their parents.

Do you take the therapy? Hmmmmm.
If I can't smoke or drink, why would I wanna live longer? Especially in such a hellish society.

Status
Not open for further replies.