PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Good call on the bourbon. Got some Eagle Rare callin my name! I'm still around. Just not much time for forums. I just wrote another book and I'm promoting it. 12:12am in Texas!

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Greetings, night owls. Sitting here smoking while listening to water drip from my ice dammed walls and windows and changing buckets as they fill. Our city set a new record for snowfall this winter and its coming down gently as I write this. Kind of a soothing sound for pipe smoking which I'm doing in between bucket duty but I wish it wasn't doing so much damage to my house.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
We"ve been in the 60s and 70s rain tommorow and down in the cold 50s, this is rough wish I had some Lemoncello to drink in this cold spell but I took pity on some Northern, and sent him my stash, oh well times are tough LOL. The old cajun :rofl:

morton

May 3, 2012
On the first day of spring, we got 7 more inches of snow and high enough winds to move it around that a passenger train got stuck in the middle of nowhere and had to sit, fully loaded with passengers and freight for nearly 24 hours. THAT is spring in the prairies! I had to dig my truck out to go to work that morning!

morton

May 3, 2012
Cajun, I gotta be careful drinking that stuff or I end up sleeping in my recliner. A healthy shot or three of limoncello will cure insomnia or make man feel like dancing, or both. I made a huge batch one time for a wedding party, put it in a punch bowl and got that party rocking! I drank a fair bit and danced like I never did before or after that night. My gal asked me what the heck got into me! :D Didn't feel so chipper the next day though.

morton

May 3, 2012
I'm going to leave too. This is WAY past my usual bed time and the dogs, when they occasionally wake up at my feet, are wondering whats going on. I'm going to empty the buckets one more time and call it a night. Good night all!

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Damn fell asleep on the couch at 6, now I'll be up allnight. Oh well, some FVF to get the night rolling, tearing apart a bandsaw and the bolts are all rusted and stuck. Been using penatrating oil on them for 2 days, going to give them a try. This has been in the shed for 25 years, don't want to break the screws off. The tablesaw took me 5 hours yesterday, and it's running great. Rather not have to buy another, that's a lot of tobacco lols.

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
I napped a lot of the day away. I'm trying to get over a little bug that isn't letting go. I'm in the Teton Valley here in Idaho, and it's been below 32 degrees with some snow all week. I guess we wait until Tuesday before we get above 32 degrees. Anyway I'm off to bed, again. Gnight

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Ottawa ... what's that French quarter in that city that parties all night?
I remember, years ago, as an aide for some military conference in that city, finding Ottawa a real yawner, but at night time, in that section of town, things really rocked LOL.
Ottawa is still a bit of a yawner, but it's starting to come around the bigger it gets. I'm assuming you're referring to Hull, now called Gatineau, as the all night party place...
And Ghost restarted this thread, ready to party, then shut off the light and went home. WTF? LOL.
I need my beauty sleep! 8)

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Winding down in hopes for a good Sunday, smoking BCDF in my Castello Vergen Dublin and listening to a little Rush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmrz0_oqe4A

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Wow, Thanks for posting Baron. I thought I was all alone here. We miss you! Sounds like a tasty combination. When is the new(long awaited) blend coming out? Dark something?? I am getting a little low on Miskatonic University as well.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Oh yes, Dagon Dark (yes, its Dagon, not Dragon). I'm hoping to start a new batch of Miskatonic in September. This means it'll be available in December. Ill be experimenting with Dagon in the meantime. Its a DFK blend so it's gotta be just right or it will be yucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.