PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Baron this thread died without you! Chris did a little revival, beautiful Castello! You got my interest with DFK Baron, I never got to try the last round of Miskatonic but I look forward to buying some of the next round and trying your new blend. Hope you are doing well.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Waiting for this full moon to pass and folks to settle down a bit, sipping a little Northwoods and anticipating the release of Dagon Dark. Listening to a little Eurythmics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Waiting for the baby to settle down - he's all kinds of fussy tonight. I had to put up wasp and yellow jacket traps tonight. Quite a suspenseful thing to do. They should be asleep. . .
No pipe for me today. Boo.

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
And here I thought you guys shifted over to "up early".... Glad to see "we're" back. Gotta admit it's Baron's fault...he kept us going for so long we came to rely upon him. :lol: And, Baron, glad to see you back, as well...
Just had a nice bowl of EMP match from Rick's Cigars in Portland (OR) in a new poker I picked up there....

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
This still exists.... :puffy:
12:26 Eastern Time
Members Online Now

ghost, brdavidson, 05venturer, briarfriar, leacha, buzzbegone, crazypipe, dermotfahy, dcrguns, captainsousie, sparrowhawk, nsfisher, rickpal14, philobeddoe, burlpettibon

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Standing the night watch @ 12:45 Central Time with captainsousie, jiminks, pchitti, metalheadycigarguy, bigvan, cortezattic, peckinpahhombre, pitchfork.
I'm in excellent company.
Fnord

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
It is about 3 am central time and I am 3/4 thru my shift and looking forward to a bowl of Lanes HGL on the drive home at 6am. How are the rest of the Late Night Puffers doing this fine evening?

Only a mere 7 of us on here at this crazy hour ⌚

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I've been around, but working and smoking. Going to sleep soon as I finish this bowl of Angler's Dream.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Members Online Now 12:44 AM

phred, piperl12, hobie1dog, namuna, bobpnm, wnghanglow, gnatjulio, pitchfork, fnord, rmason, tpollock, ejames, captainsousie, davidg, nobail, rothnh, rebornbriar, peckinpahhombre, captainbob
bunch of night owls

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
I've got odd sleeping patterns and am on in the small hours quite often ... of course, I'm on Pacific time, so it's only 12:24am right now here, so it's not as bad as it would be if I were in the Eastern zone ...
tonight, I'm joined by alpinesasquatch, peckinpahhombre, pitchfork and sablebrush52 in burning the midnight oil

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Unfortunately I am not allowed to smoke at work so although I am on this site, I currently don't have a pipe in my mouth. I wouldn't be here if they didn't pay me so much!

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Sfsteves I think you forgot a name on that list of yours, I have been posting for the last two hours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.