PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Every so often, some poor old night owl bumps this up, and newer owls get to chime in.
Currently online rollcall: checotah, phil24, drennan, jiminks, lraisch, mrenglish, mcitinner1, echie, antbauers

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
I've worked 2nd shift for 40 years. It's now 4:22am in the Midwest. I'll be up till 6am.
Members Online Now

maxx, jarit, chasingembers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just maxx and I on here now. 5:31 EST. Smoking Pegasus in a Ben Wade Golden Walnut Freehand.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Been on here a few months and this is the first time I've seen this thread....pretty cool! I work steady 7pm to 7am so I'm on here most every night. Tap into the shops wi-fi and away I go.
Not midnight yet but howdy all. :D

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Working in old London Town this week. Just finished up now, it's 3am & I'm calmly puffing away on a Parker lovat, full to the brim with st. Bruno.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Just had some Nightcap on the porch in the cool night air with my woman. Finally finished planting tomatoes for this year's garden just before sunset. Planting broccoli, basil and sage tomorrow. Gonna fire up some C&D in a bit and watch a movie. Been a night-owl since 1981 and still going strong. 8)

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
11:15AM here in Baku, Azerbaijan. I haven't smoked any pipes in recent few days. However I do enjoy my Turkish Parliaments that manufactured in Izmir. I think they add some local tobacco to them as well. Best factory made cigarettes ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.