PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Spent the last 2 days nursing a sick dog back to health. Now its after 1am and she wants to play. Can you give a dog sleeping pills?

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
12:08am in the East. Busy night...
Members Online Now
ichbinmuede, dhizzy, ghost, zonomo, dervis, pstlpkr, crazypipe, hawk60ce, elwin, tbradsim1, simnettpratt, 05venturer, craigers07, ejames, foggymountain, hfearly, lonestar, machurtado

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here's the hysterical account of my Black House tattoo complete with interrupting dogs and pix of me in the chair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXyBcyXqLPg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Watching old Ghost Adventures shows with my dogs and wife, who is snoring like a chainsaw. I'm drinking Purple Stuff and vodka
Members Online Now baronsamedi, tjameson, pstlpkr, gwtwdbss, rothnh, joshremy, lasttango, zanthal

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Changed up my order with the discount, thanks much for the tip off. Knocked it off my Louisiana Red too. May add some more from the line as I make my way though... Well as much as possible.

Hey I'm a member of the club, and never see my name listed?

Craig

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
1:11am PST and I can't stop reading about Medwakh pipes, dokha tobacco, kiseru pipes and kizami tobacco.

The varied and global variety of the pipe world is truly amazing.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Astleys no 44 Dark Flake in a Scott Thile Cherrywood.

sthielle_zps2ca3b12a.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Pretty active crowd for almost 2am. Members Online Now spyder71, baronsamedi, hans, matchstickman, flyguy, rothnh, guitarguy86, dragonslayer

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Here's a drink recipe from little old me. "Blackberry Cosmo". 2oz Vodka, 1oz blackberry liqueur (I made my own, but you can buy a blackberry schnapps called Black Haus...no kidding that will do the trick). Splash of lime and 4oz cranberry juice. Yum!

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Just finished my order for the month...So many choices, and "blackhouse" still works for the 20%. My candy list:

8oz SG BB, 2 escudo, 1 nightcap, 8oz each of the HH- AK,VS,VR ,4oz Larry's blend and 4oz of PS EOS
Monday going to be a smoke fest lols!

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Just hit midnight here woohoo I'm in da club! Haha last night I was here at 130am but didn't check in :(

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Yeah I'm stocking it up, have 6 mason jars full, and my wife bought me a bunch of little 3oz jars I fill with my rotation. The rest is sealed up and stored. I'm in PA and we have no tax smash yet so I want to put away about 5 pounds a month of the VA's. The aro's I have in jars but not that worried about storing long term, from what I've read they start losing it after a year anyways.

The shit end of it is I can't buy pipes... So I'm going to make my own! lols :)
Craig

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Well I heard that if the aro's have a good bit of VA in them, they will hold up. Don't know how true, and if it is how much and how long. Ahhh the never ending journey...
Craig

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
My beloved SG Grousemoor which is an Aromatic Lakeland-style all VA blend does lose some of its' floral pungency with drying. I bought a bulk pound from SP last week and it looks and tastes "aged". I might have bought them out, because I see they took it off their baccy listing altogether. Weird.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Yeah Harris gave me a place that had SG BB, everyone has been out, and have no ideal when it will be back. Tins are ok, but now I'm jaring for aging VA's. I know there is only 4 250 gram bags left. But my monthly chip is spent, see what happens at the biginning of the month. I see the big stash photos and they have A LOT of tins. They either got great deals, have a ton of money or have a B&M they stop by and pick up a few a couple times a month. It's 30 miles to the closest store for me, and they have mostly cigars. If they had good tins I would buy them.
Craig

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
At least SP has real-time inventory and when they're out it will show you that they're out. I'll have to keep an eye open for another sale and buy it in tins.
You might be on to something about the "BUZZ". This forum gets amazing exposure and there might be lots of lurkers. I was surprised one of my posts I did when I first joined, a review of Peterson Irish Flake, shows up on the first page of a Google search ....
Lately people have been buying loads of baccy. Sort of reminds me of the ammo paranoia a few years ago :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.