PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ParkitoATL

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2023
Atlanta, GA
And the answer is... meer chips! As the weather has turned colder and the days shorter here in Atlanta, I find myself craving shorter smokes. In addition to the filtering benefits of meer chips, you can also stack them up in any bowl to make it as short as you want. Pretty much every bowl smoked over the last few weeks (I smoke a lot) has been a half bowl with the meer chips, mostly ribbon cuts; flake is a little much when it's cold and breezy.

minerLuke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2023
Vancouver BC
I'm not sure if they have been mentioned on this thread yet but Ropp makes some nice little pipes. I have two of their small ones, is that Etudiant? line, a Liverpool and a panel prince. Both are quite small and dainty, probably like a group 1 from Dunhill and make for a nice quick smoke.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I actually have one of these. I got it on ebay and who ever had it before me actually smoke it. So meh when in rome!
Yep, me too. Smoked it once for the novelty, and now it's in a box somewhere in storage.

Just noted that you, Sir, are one of the most senior member, over ten years. Congrats! Glad you are back posting after a hiatus.

Reactions: Puff nstuff