PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bbailey324

Lifer
Jun 29, 2023
Austin, TX
Picked up a few things mainly because I wanted a couple of tins of Horizons. Needed pipe cleaners and picked up a couple of 'summer' blends, Erinmore and Bourbon Whiskey from Sutliff/Super Value. Only smoked Bourbon so far, not a bad blend at all. Well, I've smoked a lot of Erinmore over the years, just not recently.

SP_JUN2024.JPG

OlJawBone

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2021
California
I would be curious about your opinion on the chocolate truffle.
I smoked a bowl of it this morning. It was pretty tasty. Super light smoke. I could not feel any nicotine in there, but I've been smoking basically nothing but Gawith stuff for the last week, so maybe it is just compared to that. Even so the chocolate flavor stuck around until the bowl was about two thirds done. It had a liqueur kind of taste as well. I could taste a little bit of coconut which was nice. The almond was basically none existent, which is too bad because that was the main reason I decided to try it. Chocolate almond seemed cool to me. Overall, I won't order more but I am sure I'll smoke my way through this ounce of it.

Lucro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
I smoked a bowl of it this morning. It was pretty tasty. Super light smoke. I could not feel any nicotine in there, but I've been smoking basically nothing but Gawith stuff for the last week, so maybe it is just compared to that. Even so the chocolate flavor stuck around until the bowl was about two thirds done. It had a liqueur kind of taste as well. I could taste a little bit of coconut which was nice. The almond was basically none existent, which is too bad because that was the main reason I decided to try it. Chocolate almond seemed cool to me. Overall, I won't order more but I am sure I'll smoke my way through this ounce of it.
Sounds like a very pleasant bowl. Hopefully that almond will come through in future bowls because that does sound really nice. I think I’ll pick up a couple ounces with my next purchase. I enjoy chocolate flavor with my morning bowls.

Reactions: BCF and OlJawBone

OlJawBone

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2021
California
Sounds like a very pleasant bowl. Hopefully that almond will come through in future bowls because that does sound really nice. I think I’ll pick up a couple ounces with my next purchase. I enjoy chocolate flavor with my morning bowls.
If that's the case I'd highly recommend the Bob's Chocolate flake. I can't get enough of it these days.

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
I have a shipment coming from cigarbid.com, where I went a bit overboard this past week. Balkan Sasieni, MyMixture 965, Irish Cask, Irish Flake, Irish Whiskey, Nightcap, Royal Yacht, Standard Mixture, University Flake, John Cotton Double Pressed Latakia, Orlik Golden Sliced, Viprati, and some Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic.

Many of these are new to me: Sasieni, Irish Cask, Irish Whiskey, Standard Mixture, Double Pressed Latakia, Orlik GS, Viprati, and SWR Aro. At the prices I snagged them, if they're not to my liking, I'm not out a bunch of money, and I can always share with friends (which I'll do anyway, but I can be even more generous).