PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
My fear is that P&C is really out of stock and we will all get a backorder email Monday...

You should be fine. They had the 2019 Cringle Flake in stock until January of this year. When they were down to four or five tins in stock I ordered some and got it.

Update: I believe they had over 900 in stock earlier today when I checked, and now they are down to 238.

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
I ordered one tin of this. If it is as great as everyone says/hopes well then I will have a Christmas present I will truly enjoy and savor.
I have so much great tobacco now I can’t imagine that this will be so much better.......or will it? One tin sure makes it much more special to bring it out and share it with a friend around the holidays. More for you guys I guess. :) Merry Christmas ?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I'll just wait 10 years for my personal vaper stash to age and then I'll have lbs and lbs and lbs of cringle flake.
Except for that Perique, which is unique having been aged in the barrel for over 13 years. There was only one barrel and this is the last of it.
I bought this release because of that uniquely fruity Perique more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.