PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jei64822

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2020
Some of the retailers, including Tobaccopipes, didn't have an order limit. They went pretty fast!

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Just bought 3 tins off P & C, along with some other samples. Please, people, stop broadcasting out more suggestions of "can't miss out" tobaccos!

Can we start writing about shit tobaccos that no one in their right mind would ever order? I'm starting to get calls from Visa just to make sure there's no fraud going on with my account!

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
So one thing that really attracted me to this blends is the aged perique. Does anyone know if it's the same perique that Cornell and Diehl used in their special releases this year (XX Flake, XX Flake Dark, and CRF w/ Perique)?

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
When people ask me, a year from now, about the cause of my divorce, this will be the answer that I'll be giving!
Haha! Me too. Although given the enabling I've helped you with recently, I may have to be brought in as a material witness in your divorce trial. "I cannot tell a lie. I did suggest those Rattray's tobaccos to @hairvise" :LOL:

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Haha! Me too. Although given the enabling I've helped you with recently, I may have to be brought in as a material witness in your divorce trial. "I cannot tell a lie. I did suggest those Rattray's tobaccos to @hairvise" :LOL:
Hmm. Perhaps there's a market for divorce lawyers who specialize in TAD? Certainly would be smart to advertise on this forum!

• Haha
Reactions: bnichols23

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I ordered more than enough last night but after seeing that P&C still had some in stock this evening I went back for seconds. This will be my first time ordering with P&C in close to five years and I am kinda nervous. Hopefully, it goes without a hitch.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I ordered more than enough last night but after seeing that P&C still had some in stock this evening I went back for seconds. This will be my first time ordering with P&C in close to five years and I am kinda nervous. Hopefully, it goes without a hitch.

Ha! This describes me to a T. I saw the "To: and From:" label on the front and started thinking what perfect gifts they'll make for the few pipers I know outside of this forum.

jackets

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2017
Same here just got 3 tins from them. Let’s see if they remind me why I stopped ordering from them. This blend sounds right up my alley, I cant wait to try it.

Reactions: Jwebb90
Status
Not open for further replies.