PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
I actually do respect and enjoy sablebrushes posts very much. He is an expert in so many areas. And, I have conceded to him on jarring tins; however, I myself do not recommend most folks just indiscriminately jar everything. But, that doesn't mean that I don't find value in him suggesting it to others.
I just think on this one issue that we tend to bump heads. But, I think that if he reflected a bit, we would probably see from the same perspective. Otherwise, I would just ignore him, ha ha. But, as I have said, I respect the hell out of him.
Wait, so we're supposed to jar all the tins now......?
IBTL

Wait, so we're supposed to jar all the tins now......?
IBTL
Hey man, you can open all of your tins and pour them into a hole in the ground for all I care, ha ha. We actually did have a poster once who asked us about putting tobacco in two metal bowls taped together like a ball and burying it. It turned out that he didn't live in a First world country.

That really is not irrefutable proof.
just sayin
Hear Ye, hear ye... Let it be added to The Great Book of PM Forum Lore, Understandings, Great Truths, and Confabulations... on this day, year of our Lord Pease, on the alter of smoldering cobs, from this day forth... McClellends never soaked their tobacco in vinegar. Those that smite against the Great Book, face the conundrums of gurgly pipes, and doldrums of Captain Black bafefoot on beds of pipe nails. So it is said, so it is written.

Lest ye have proof of those allegations. loophole number 80, which is just after Mixture 79. puffy

Barred-owl

Lurker
Feb 6, 2021
A couple of years back I called C&D and asked them this very same question, they recommended Interlude, so I bought some...been one of my 5 go-to's ever since. It's pure red like CRF...in fact, I wouldn't doubt if it comes from the same batch to be honest (probably not though), but with such a small amount of cased honey that it's hard to really tell it's even there. They were more than right in my opinion.
Thanks! I’ll try that out too.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I rather enjoyed watching the two lovebirds spat. I noted to never fart in front of sablebrush unless I wanted him to evaluate what I had eaten the previous 2 meals.
Thank you. I'm so relieved.
I will go and look at, and listen to, Mike.

I also promise never, ever, to defend Cosmic, ever again. Ever.

I've moved on to something that actually matters.

Reactions: dcon and ofafeather

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I have found that I absolutely love C&D’s Carolina Red Flake. Problem is I smoked up all I had from the latest release. So I’m trying to find a tobacco that is as close to Red Flake as possible to tide me over till it’s available again!
Seriously, try a 50/50 rubbed out mixture of C&D’s Opening Night and Interlude.
They are both readily available and I appreciate the mix more than CRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.