PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
This is the start of the "Show Off" Threads These threads will give you the ability to showcase your pipes, Tins and Tobaccos for all of pipemagazine.com members to marvel over. It will Also give us all insight to many different Pipe makers styles, shapes and designs so it is both educational and fun.
This thread will be the HUB of all the "Show Off" Threads here i will link all the threads i make so that they all can be found in one spot.
Getting a "Show Off" Thread made is easy just let me know either on here or in a PM that you want to make a thread for this specific pipe brand and i will make it, this will prevent there being any duplicate threads of the same pipe brand.
Rules: Only Rule is that we keep the Thread full of Pictures and minimal Conversation this prevents members having to scroll down three pages just to see a picture. These threads are made for photos. Compliments of course are allowed try to include them in you photo posts if possible.
Shortly After i post this Thread i will be starting a few "Show Off Threads" and linking them on here.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
I would like to see a J.M. Boswell thread. It will be a couple of days before I could add to it, but when time allows I will certainly add mine to it.

B

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
How about an "indie" thread for pipes by makers like Briar Bird, Fat Bastard, Smoking Dragon ect. ect. :puffy:

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Just so Everything is Clear tjameson and i both came up with the idea i just started it because i had the time today and both he and i can help with posting up the threads.
Sorry i never mentioned this before just wanted to see if he was up to it he was being modest but finally agreed to take credit. :D witch im thankful for because the pressure was getting to hot lol

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Guys you all know how to work the forums well so feel free to make your own Show Off threads and link them here after all this is for the forum not me I was just trying make it easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.