PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Glad you're back with us, Eric. Back on topic-- I'm fortunate in that I can smoke in the open. I have my man cave downstairs--an entirely comfortable spot. I occasionally smoke in my car, and my Mitty is being stopped by one of Connecticut's finest to see what's in my pipe.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I was wondering where you went to Eric. I see you post sometimes on Morley's Pipe Club in Philly on FB. I always did like your posts and found most of what you offered either entertaining or educational.
Glad that you popped in to say Hi.
Dan

May 31, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VlGyMG0ksg
:) :puffy: :) :puffy: :) :puffy: :)
I like the puff piece,

very cool,

very very cool.
IMAG2337-1-1-1-1-1-_edit_1401594704706.jpg

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Good to see you back Kashmir. I know, I joined after you dropped out but I've read so many of your past posts that I feel like, e I know you.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
When I'm next to my wife (doesn't matter where we are) and I'm smoking my pipe, the smoke goes right to her face. I have learned that if I try to make it so barely any smoke comes out, it's the sweetest tasting smoke that way.

madmurdoc

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2012
North Idaho
I told my wife before we got married, if she expects me to stop she had better not say I do. I plan on building myself an out building for my study/man cave, probably by the workshop, or maybe just get an old camper trailer and smoke in there and tie flies. Until then I don't mind sitting on the porch in a rocking chair. It's more relaxing than sitting in the living room with all the noise that goes on there. Luckily she's asking me to get a pipe for her too haha.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I have tried this method several times and I don't know if it's a problem with my sinuses or what but I don't get much flavor at all with tiny wisps of smoke, however, I don't need huge plumes of smoke either. I guess I have found a happy medium.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Kashmir, I enjoy this thread.
I picked up the pipe after 20 years of marriage. Since my wife and daughter are both asthmatic, I had no idea if this would work. Initially I asked about room note, but the answer came back that it didn't matter, "get in the shower and wash the clothes." Yes, smoking in the garage can be chilly. But the love of a wonderful woman far exceeds the downsides.
On the flip side, I put up with her quilting and fabric addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.