Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
I spoke with the manager at a local Low Bob’s Tobacco and she said that she had been trying to order both Prince Albert and Carter Hall for several weeks and cannot get a straight answer from her distributor. I then went to every tobacco store in my area and both blends were completely gone. Sorry fellas.
I was at a RiteAid (pharmacy) yesterday and observed three 1.5 ouce pouches of Carter Hall at $4.99. I said what the hell and bought them.

They were the older packaging design. So who knows how long they’ve been in the store. I’ll be curious to see if these are replaced next trip. It’s possible they have more in the back and only restock that shelf with a half dozen at a time.

I don’t even enjoy Carter Hall any more. It’s.. like investing in future currency.

McClelland denied they were closing up until they did. Picayune was just allowed to run out on the shelves... So far, every company that has closed and every blend that has had production stopped has not given us a heads up that it was going to happen. You'd think that with an opportunity like that, a company would use it as a chance to create a mad rush on that product to fill their coffers before stopping.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
All the mean while legalizing dope, like its a healthier choice.
While doctors were once shown in magazine ads endorsing Camels as the relaxing smoke of choice, and politicians were fervently criminalizing and villianizing that 'other' smoke; and now today, magically, tobacco is villainized across the board; as the 'other' smoke is endorsed by doctors and States' Governors fast as lightning; and yet, the American Lung Association - which was so active in publicly demonizing tobacco since the mid-60s, and lauded as THE reputable authority on the topic - has on it's website today, the results of a comparitive study proclaiming tobacco to contain only 1/3 of the tar of the other smoke; and, that since tobacco users do not hold the smoke deep in their lungs - which is reported to be the practice of the other - significantly less damaging to the user.

Nice to know that 'my health and safety' are regulated by those who can't keep their shifting-stories straight, and ignore 'facts' as problematic to pushing their current agendas. - Sherm Natman

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
While doctors were once shown in magazine ads endorsing Camels as the relaxing smoke of choice, and politicians were fervently criminalizing and villianizing that 'other' smoke; and now today, magically, tobacco is villainized across the board; as the 'other' smoke is endorsed by doctors and States' Governors fast as lightning; and yet, the American Lung Association - which was so active in publicly demonizing tobacco since the mid-60s, and lauded as THE reputable authority on the topic - has on it's website today, the results of a comparitive study proclaiming tobacco to contain only 1/3 of the tar of the other smoke; and, that since tobacco users do not hold the smoke deep in their lungs - which is reported to be the practice of the other - significantly less damaging to the user.

Nice to know that 'my health and safety' are regulated by those who can't keep their shifting-stories straight, and ignore 'facts' as problematic to pushing their current agendas. - Sherm Natman

It’s all about money. More profitable to tax than incarcerate or discourage it’s use.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

OLD MAN MAD. THINGS I DISAGREE. GRUMBLE GRULBLE. GET OVER IT

how about do whatever you want and quitcher bitchin?

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Status
Not open for further replies.