PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Warmest wishes for your daughter and equally for you and your wife. I'll be hoping for the best possible news.

mdre0b

Lurker
Mar 16, 2015
I haven't had the pleasure of talking to you but I will say a prayer and light a candle for your family. Best Wishes.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Mike, I can't imagine what you and your family is going through right now. Be strong, stay positive and know that we are all pulling for your little girl. She will be in my thoughts as will be you and the rest of your family.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Hoping the surgery goes well and that your daughter makes a full recovery! I can imagine how scary this is for you and your family.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Mike, your daughter and family are in my thoughts and prayers today. I'm sending positive vibes that this will be a successful procedure and she will be on the mend soon. Let us know if you need anything.
-Jason

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Mike:
I thought you might like to know Kiara and her family not only have my prayers but also the members of the Immaculate Conception Chapter of the Lay Fraternities of St. Dominic and many Dominican Friars and friends. (We were formally known as Third Order Dominicans or Tertiaries, which are part of the Catholic Order of Preachers.
There are over sixty members just in the chapter, many more than that on the East Coast region (www.dominicanwitness.com)
God be with you and yours.
Pax

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Thank you so much for all the continued prayers. My wife and i just made that long and brutal walk down the hall as they wheeled her to the OR for surgery. Now the wait begins. Feel like these will be the longest hours of my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.