PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks for sharing with us, and our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Take heart, kids have an amazing ability to bounce back from such challenges.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
That's awful news Mike, but you're right- this place occupies a unique space in the Internet. You have our support 100% brother. Will be praying for your little girl.

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
<p>Just went to the Facebook page to show my 3 yr old a pic and asked her if she wanted to pray for her with me. We started praying and i honestly started to kinda break down. I dont do that. My girl says after we pray, "its ok daddy. She'll be ok, we'll help her." She also said your girl is very pretty. ☺️ im just glad mommy wasnt home to see all that!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
All the best to you and your family, Mike.
Remember, during this time, to take care of yourselves as well.
Positive thoughts and energy coming your way brother.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Thank you so much for all the kind words and prayers. I continue to be blown away by the support of this forum.
We are all well today, resting in the hospital awaiting her big day tomorrow. Just trying to stay positive and take it one day at a time.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Surrounded by daughters here, and when they have health issues it rips my heart out. All my love and prayers for your family.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Mike, I am praying for your little girl right now. One of my dearest friends' daughter had a similar tumor about 8 years ago. She recovered 100% and I am praying that Jesus guides those doctors hands tomorrow and you get the same result.
God is good, all the time.
All the time, God is good.

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
Mike,
Never be apologetic for sharing your burdens and thoughts to your friends, even though we haven't physically met. We are here for you, be good times or bad. I've been through a similar situation with my 3 year-old son. It is such a helpless feeling, knowing there is nothing I can physically do.
Rest assured prayers will be continuous for Kiara and your entire family. Please let us know how things go when you have the opportunity.
May God bless you all. -John

menuhin

Oct 21, 2014
Hi Mike,

Wishing all the best for the surgery tomorrow of your daughter.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Mike, you picked a good time to visit with friends. I hope that our support, prayers, love and compassion can help lift the spirits of you, your daughter and your family. We're pulling for you.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Mike our thoughts and Prayers are with Kiara and your family. When you know God has a plan, you just have to trust Him to see you all through. Lots of Love and best wishes from here Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.