PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
That is real good news, Mike. Now it's one step at a time. Young children can be pretty resilient and quick to convalesce. Here's hoping the pathology report brings good news!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
This is wonderful news. So many of us have been following this thread and hoping for this outcome. Children are remarkably resilient and I'm sure she'll be up and running about in no time. Hug her for all of us.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Mike, praise God. We give him thanks. The members here and my own Dominican family of the Order of St. Dominic will continue to pray for Kiara and your family. I've also offered a Mass for your intentions.
Pax

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Mike:
Praise God, indeed! I am happy for your daughter, you, your wife, and your families. Further, I have prayed that God will refresh your spirits after the ordeal yesterday, and that He guide you in the days to come.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Hey Mike, sorry I missed this thread as I've been off line with a little family problem of my own, but nothing like what you're going through. So glad that things are going better for your family and your little girl. We have our own children, grand children, and even a couple of great grand children, we can say that there's not much worse than seeing any child suffer, especially if they're your family.

Hope all continues to go well.

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
Mike, thank you for allowing us to help in your situation. Continued thoughts and prayers are headed Kiara's way, along with the rest of your family.
Please stay rested yourself. She will be depending on you later and you need to be at peak capacity.
God Bless you all.
-John :puffy:

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Mike, I missed this thread early on. So I'm late chiming in. I am sorry to hear about your daughter. But from your last post it seems as though she will be fine.
Your family is in my thoughts.

brudnod

Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
I have been working pretty hard this past week in the NICU and have not kept up with the forum. I have been watching closely this thread today and am delighted that your daughter has had successful surgery. Dealing with fragile children all of my professional life, it is always painful to hear of illness in this patient population. Glad to hear that the surgeon was positive of the outcome. Please keep us up on the final diagnosis. Our prayers are constantly with you.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Glad to hear of the optimistic outlook Mike. I never had children so I can't even begin to fathom what your family has been going through. All the best.

Jeff

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Hey Mike, sorry for not posting earlier, I am very happy to hear the great news and hope for a long-lasting positive outcome. My prayers go with you and your family.

All the best.

Thibault (say: teebo) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.