PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
He had to obtain a BS and go to medical school followed by a residency in psychiatry.
Such only proves he/she could afford school. Certainly doesn't prove/demonstrate competency or disprove my claim that psychiatry isn't mostly flim-flam, a medicine show which many have bought into.

He was serious. He said some of his peers are the most gullible people he knows, easily deceived.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
And every eight years I get a custom made eye!?

View attachment 120500
Every once in a while if I were you’d I’d wear an eye patch to work.
And every eight years I get a custom made eye!?

View attachment 120500
Seriously though, I’m sorry that happened brother. But, glad you can ? about it. Shit, you have every reason to wear an eyepatch. Do you know how many guys want to secretly wear eyepatches? Mark me down & yes I suffer from Anxiety and have been properly diagnosed. And smoking a bowl full of delicious ? definitely helps me chill da hell out. ?☕

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Every once in a while if I were you’d I’d wear an eye patch to work.

Seriously though, I’m sorry that happened brother. But, glad you can ? about it. Shit, you have every reason to wear an eyepatch. Do you know how many guys want to secretly wear eyepatches? Mark me down & yes I suffer from Anxiety and have been properly diagnosed. And smoking a bowl full of delicious ? definitely helps me chill da hell out. ?☕
I can get some motion out of that eye where it's riding on the muscles of the original. It's fun to mess with people when I've got their full eye contact to isolate it and look around with the real one.?

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Such only proves he/she could afford school. Certainly doesn't prove/demonstrate competency or disprove my claim that psychiatry isn't mostly flim-flam, a medicine show which many have bought into.

He was serious. He said some of his peers are the most gullible people he knows, easily deceived.
Reminds me of an old quesion, "what do you call a doctor who graduated last in their class? Answer, "doctor".

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
I know 2 therapist and in their own personal lives are a mess, I hope they give better advice then they apply in their own life. I also know a couple of people who are going to therapist and making no difference in their own problems in life. A therapist is a tool, they’re there to give you advice and tools so you can fix your own problems, not to solve your problems for you. It still takes personal responsibility to fix your problems, which seems to be the biggest problem with people today, no personal responsibility. Now, they’re are shit therapist just like shit doctors, mechanics, dentist and people. You have to look for a good one.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
I might add, the best thing a man can do for his mental health is to sell all your worldly possessions, buy a cabin tent and move up to the mountains away from society. Live off the land. It worked wonderfully for me! Oh, and don't forget your pipes and baccy!
Did they let you pitch your tent anywhere you wanted?

Reactions: Laurent