PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
I suspect Av's fans disagree. Any breakaway goal is bad, particularly in OT. (and he coughed up a 2-goal lead)
What? He had unobstructed path and shot. A shot that was perfectly placed top corner, just under crossbar. Would have taken a spectacular feat of acrobatics to stop it.
The Fleury goal at end of first was a bad goal. He simply missed it with his glove.

And the breakaway itself was dependent upon a block, and quick dump from Pacioretty, which was a phenomenal play.

Any breakaway goal is bad????? Smh ?‍♂️ at that statement.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
@Aomalley27 I'd hate to be in your seat right now, bud! Hopefully the Bruins can give us some hockey to watch on Friday! Good Luck!

Although I hope the Isles win. No offense, would just love to see some new blood in the finals.

Reactions: Servant King

Aomalley27

Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
@Aomalley27 I'd hate to be in your seat right now, bud! Hopefully the Bruins can give us some hockey to watch on Friday! Good Luck!

Although I hope the Isles win. No offense, would just love to see some new blood in the finals.
I just hope this FINALLY opens Sweeney’s eyes to send Puukka packing. He’s a born loser, with weak constitution. 2010 he choked away a 3-0 series lead and a 3-0 Game 7 lead to Philly. Was replaced by Tim Thomas, and magically a Cup win with Timmy absolutely standing on his head throughout playoffs.
Then, they chase Thomas out of town for not being a “team player” when he opted out of White House visit.
Then Rask chokes in spectacular fashion in 2013.... 6 seconds of a guy taking a deuce on the ice.
2014... outplayed by a rookie Holtby
2015 developed Tuukka flu and sat out final games while chasing playoff spot
2016.... Tuukka flu again in game 82 playin
2019... choke game seven against surprise, surprise A ROOKIE for the Cup
2020... “I’m going home, I miss my family” bubble shenanigans
Should have been tossed out on his ass at least three times already.
And he’s got the ? ? to suggest he wants a extension and raise?

• Haha

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Islanders won. The double empty net of death goal clinched it.

I was surprised Boston let New York play keep away for two full minutes as time waned.

americaman

May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Well that was a great series. I haven't seen playoff hockey that good in a while. Colorado had me on the edge of my seat as I thought they were the better team for most of the last two games.

How are you celebrating, @ashdigger? I'm going to go light up some McClelland 2015 and eventually pop an IPA.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.