PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
Has everyone lost interest with their teams out?

Who is everyone rooting for now? My Canucks are hanging in with Vegas. Game 1 was rough but an excellent response last night. If we can keep the intensity up then we've got a shot!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, some bad hockey today. How can we have this many goal swings? Flyers got blanked today. What happened to all the OT games? Doesn't bode well for the upcoming. I guess life in the bubble after a month now is having an effect. Watching a Boston beat-down this evening, ready to turn it off after 6-1 in the 2nd.

Reactions: brandaves

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
Hanging in there. San Jose came back on VGK last year down 3-1. They are going to have get more shots on goal in games 6 and 7 if they want to get there.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
OK, who is "we"? A Kentucky resident doesn't have a local choice at this point, does he?

Nor does this N CA resident, but as I lived in Manhattan, the Isles have my best wishes, as do the Canucks, and as did the late Bruins.

• Haha
Reactions: brandaves

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
OK, who is "we"? A Kentucky resident doesn't have a local choice at this point, does he?

Nor does this N CA resident, but as I lived in Manhattan, the Isles have my best wishes, as do the Canucks, and as did the late Bruins.
My family moved to Washington State when I was in high school and I went to college in Northern Washington state where I became a Vancouver Canucks fan. I'm in the military so I move around a lot...so I'm currently in Kentucky but might be on the other side of the world next year.

I've been a Washington sports fan since I was 14. Mariners, Seahawks and since we didn't have hockey in the state at the time I latched onto the Canucks. It's been a rough existence mostly but I don't go in for the bandwagon thing...I won't take on the Kraken as my favorite NHL team, I'm too invested in my Canucks.

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
Well thats all she wrote for my Canucks. I was hoping for some playoff magic but alas, VGK pulls it out.

I'm very proud of my guys...and more than a little drunk ?

I hope VGK gets smoked. They have a spoiled fan base who expects to win the Stanley Cup every year. As a fan of the only Canadian team who hasn't won a cup EEEEFFFFF them.

Okay, I'm done being angry...GO DALLAS!

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.