PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Ah, man is it good to have Hockey Playoff hate back! It is so fun to hate the Penguins and watch them lose to the bottom seed. Never you mind that the Caps can't seem to win a Round Robin game. I'm sure we'll turn it on soon...
Haha I was waiting for this, ready to say “We’ve won more games in these playoffs than you have.” But you did it for me, haha.

Well hopefully the Caps will perform as they usually do in the playoffs and get smoked immediately under their captain’s historically awful playoff “leadership.” Then I won’t have to worry about rooting against anyone either.

• Haha
Reactions: brandaves

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
We'll find out pretty soon. The hockey head experts are picking the Av's and Flyers, so we'll see.
Who they pick never means jack. Look at last years playoff. The team almost all of them picked to win it all got swept in the first round.

In fact, every single division champion lost in the first round last year to wild card teams. Playoffs are just crazy. I love it so much.

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
Well, that f***in sucked. Oh well, here’s to the rest of my playoffs viewing being totally stress free :ROFLMAO:
Sorry amigo. I know you're in no place to recognize the achievement of the Habs, but that was a huge series for them. The Pens have certainly had their days in the sun...pout today and comeback tomorrow to watch some great Playoff Hockey!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Sorry amigo. I know you're in no place to recognize the achievement of the Habs, but that was a huge series for them. The Pens have certainly had their days in the sun...pout today and comeback tomorrow to watch some great Playoff Hockey!
Great accomplishment for the habs for sure, and yeah, can’t argue we’ve been blessed in recent times.

Haha who’s waiting until tomorrow? Watching Hawks Oilers as we speak. And intend to watch VAN end their series tonight as well! Best of luck!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Haha, historically, getting the first pick has not been an effective strategy for the oilers of late hahaha. What have they had like 4 in the last decade or some shit?

McDavid, Hall, that Russian guy, and... I know I'm missing someone.

The league changed the rules for who could get the no. 1 seed for the McDavid draft and they still got him. Haha the collective head explosions if the Oilers get the first pick this year will be worth it.

brandaves

Can't Leave
Jan 5, 2020
Kentucky
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
I had to be get up at 3:30 this morning for work so didn't watch last night. I avoided this thread as well as all social media...I mean everything so I could watch the game without knowing the outcome. I was able to watch it this morning at work. Whew. I was certainly doing the pee dance. I did not expect 9 goals in the game or OT. Excellent outcome for my guys, finally the Playoffs!! Huggie Bear coming up so huge the entire series and Tanev with the game winner, who would have thought? A hotly contested and tight series. So happy we came out on top! Gotta get Meyers reeled in and not give up so many penalty minutes or we'll be one and done.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I had to be get up at 3:30 this morning for work so didn't watch last night. I avoided this thread as well as all social media...I mean everything so I could watch the game without knowing the outcome. I was able to watch it this morning at work. Whew. I was certainly doing the pee dance. I did not expect 9 goals in the game or OT. Excellent outcome for my guys, finally the Playoffs!! Huggie Bear coming up so huge the entire series and Tanev with the game winner, who would have thought? A hotly contested and tight series. So happy we came out on top! Gotta get Meyers reeled in and not give up so many penalty minutes or we'll be one and done.

It was a spectacular game. Congrats!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
McDavid, Hall, that Russian guy, and... I know I'm missing someone.

The league changed the rules for who could get the no. 1 seed for the McDavid draft and they still got him. Haha the collective head explosions if the Oilers get the first pick this year will be worth it.
Nugent-Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.