PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

profpar

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2011
Buford, Georgia
Greetings Smokinchick:
Been in GA for nearly 20 years now, but I grew up around the capital district. Lived in Burnt Hills, Ballston Spa, Nikyuna, and Pattersonville (all reasonably close to Schenectady) did my grad work at RPI. How is everything up in the Albany-Schenectady-Troy area?

sapiper

Lurker
Jan 28, 2012
Hello fellow smokers,
I've been smoking pipes for a month or two and reading this forum almost daily since then; figured I might as well join up. My name's Robert from San Antonio,TX.

rbbrock

Lurker
Jan 31, 2012
Hello all. I'm a cigar smoker for about eight years or so and about six weeks ago tried a pipe and really enjoyed it. I'm still getting used to the practice and exploring different tobacco types. Being used to the strength and flavor of cigars, it's definitely taking some adjusting to taste the flavors in pipe tobacco, and although I'm getting better, I'm still not there yet. But I'm definitely enjoying the journey!

dirksoccer

Lurker
Feb 2, 2012
Hey!

I am new to pipe smoking last fall. Bought a churchwarden from macqueen for myself on my eighteenth and have been trying out a few different aromatics from Lewis Pipe and Tobacco in Minneapolis, where i live. Also picked up a few cigars on a recent class trip to the Dominican, some Romeo and Juliets and a few Cohibas. I enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, any outdoor stuff really. Really like a good espresso as well.

everfrost

Lurker
Feb 1, 2012
New member and new pipe smoker from WV. Happy to be here and enjoying all the great info and discussion...

seth

Lurker
Feb 3, 2012
Hello everyone, just joined and already got some good information on a different thread. Currently hanging my hat here in Oklahoma getting to retire from the Navy here in about 9 months. I smoked cigarettes for 25 years, quit a year ago, dabbled around some in cigars, and bought myself a pipe about a week ago, liked it, and got my first real pipe in the mail today. I had no idea what I've been missing all this time. I look forward to the wealth of knowledge here.
Thanks
Seth

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Always great to see some more ex cig smokers join the way of the pipe! Don't be shy, dive right into any and all conversations. Ask every question and someone will surely point you in the right direction!
Happy Smoking.

Feb 4, 2012
Hello everyone, new to the sight so i thought i would introduce myself. My name is Michael, i currently live in La Crosse Wisconsin, im 23 and just started smoking a pipe about 6 months ago! I've browsed the forums many times and have been amazed at the amount of knowledge I've learned from all the post I've looked into. Just bought my second pipe a couple of hours ago and was excited enough to finally join this wonderful sight!

ginarose

Lurker
Feb 5, 2012
Hello! My name is Gina and I just started smoking pipes a few months ago. Favorite so far is the churchwarden.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Welcome to all! This is a great place!
@smokinchick: Queensbury/Glens Falls here! Hey neighbor!

dienne

Lurker
Feb 6, 2012
Hello. I'm DN, male, 46, from Rome, Italy. Regular pipe smoker since 2001 I mostly smoke latakya based mixtures rotating with absolutely no criterion in my more than 40 pipes. I look forward for new pipe pals in this huge forum I still have to explore. Ciao!
PS: be patient with my english.....

ginarose

Lurker
Feb 5, 2012
My name is Gina and I just started smoking pipes in September 2011, but pipes have been a part of my life since childhood. I look forward to learning and discussing more about pipes!

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Hello all. Im Mark from Blachard Oklahoma. Im a very new pipe smoke. A friend loaned me a book a while back and the main character was a pipe smoker.Then I watched "Its a wonerful life" this past holiday season and George Bailey smoked a pipe. Then I passed by a guy smoking a pipe and thought the smell was wonderful...my wife did too. I called her on it and she got me a pipe for our aniversory last month. Gotta say...I like it. Turns out a few guys at work were closet pipe smokers. Funny huh. Now we got us a little club going.

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
Greetings to everyone! I'm Mike From the mountains of North Carolina! Very happy to be here and I've

enjoyed this site already!

Looking forward to meeting you all and learning much from you! I've been smoking pipes for about 30 years

but still like to talk about them and the many fine tobaccos we all can't live with out!

Status
Not open for further replies.