PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Hello, my name is Ryan, and I am an addict.

Its been four days since I bought a pipe, and I'm not sure I can hold out much longer.... I lost my wife, my kids and my job because of tobacco.. Actually, I still have my wife... And we never had kids..... And I lost my job because my boss was a delusional lunatic with very little connection to reality. But still, I did lose my job AND I smoke a pipe, so some would say the two are related.

But this brings me around to the real problems I have here.

I can't buy any more pipes until I get another job 8O

So, if somebody reading this knows of any 6 figure oppurtunites in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area for a 32 year old pipe smoker with no previous experience and a very marginal public school education, kick it back to yer boy!

Otherwise, hello all, looking forward to being a part of the forum :puffy:

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Glad to have you herer lonestar. Go ahead and jump right in with your posts, pics and any questions you may have. There is also a ton of info on the left sidebar.

titanicexplorer

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2011
I'm a newbie-I'm a teacher in my 40s- My Dad was a pipe smoker, as is a brother, and I just carried on the tradition. I like to light my pipe after a long day of work- nothing soothes me more then a good smoke from my pipe

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome titanicexplorer. Hope to see you here often with your posts, pics and any questions you may have.

titanicexplorer

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks, it looks like there are good people here.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoy's a good pipe..

pauls

Lurker
Mar 22, 2011
Hello Everybody, I am new to this site but enjoy the subject very much. I have been smoking my pipes now for 3 years or so and smoke several bowls a day depending on how busy I am and how good it tastes that day. I primarily smoke Dunhill tin tobaccos, Early Morning, Nightcap, and My Mixture 965. Now the problem is a steady supply since Dunhill has had difficulty getting their product to thyose of us who want it. I have a few C&D tobaccos I like as well, mostly English blends. I have 50-60 pipes with about 20 of them DeJarnett pipes from Arizona, I find they smoke quite well. Lastly, I must comment on how much grief I get from my wife regarding the smell.
Bye for now

Paul

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome pauls. Hope to see you here often. There is a ton of info along the left sidebar. Jump in with your posts, pics and any questions you may have.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
37 year old tattooer and painter from the cincinnati area. i have been smoking pipes off and on for the last eight years, and in the last six months or so it has been becoming my only tobacco smoking outlet. i have about a dozen pipes in my modest collection and recently grabbed a straight and bent pre-bored blocks to carve my own. just looking for the time away from work to get going on those.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Glad to have you here jason. Hope to see posts, pics and any questions you may have. There is a lot of info here to be had. Plus there are many puffers here who have tons of experience.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome Mr Ben, glad to see you here. Hope to see you here often with your posts, pics or any questions you may have.

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
My apologies for not posting here earlier but every time I start I get one of my grandchildren asking to use my PC ( I'm an old softie ). I live in Cornwall in the West of England and have been a pipe moker since about 1953 when I bought my first pipe.There are no pipe sites like this one over here so I am pleased to be able to join you all..I did smoke cigarettes way back but was never too keen on them and havn't touched one in years ( they are now about $11.00 a pack here ).I buy my toacco on-line and my supplier has a very good range particularly of Samuel Gawith.Hi to my new friends,I havn't PM'd as yet but give me time.We do things at a leisurly pace here in Cornwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.