PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
All's I can say is WOW!!! I came home from work today to find this big box at the front door. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what I had ordered from Texas. Nothing, thats what. So I figure it had to be a time bomb sent from an enemy agent. Well I have to open it so I can disarm this weapon of mass destruction before it blows the whole house up. Turns out there was no bomb, but a box bubble over with goodness. What a surprise. I play with it and send it off pretty fast.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Ill get some pic up tomorrow. There was no list included in the box so I have no idea where to send it next....any help anyone?

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Ok, this bad boy is ready to hit the road again. I just dont know who to send it to. My email is markbailey331@yahoo.com if anyone can send me the info.

chops

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2011
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
Also Chops I know you're down a bit south of me near WP. When it eventually gets around to us do you want me to just drive it down to you and we can smoke a pipe together?
Fitzy- Sounds good, if the timing works out at that time. I can also drive up to meet you halfway if that helps.
For that matter, Romeowood, I can drive it down to you or bring it to that next NYC pipe club meeting should the timing work out.

shortyeastcoast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2013
Holy moly I just went through this whole thread. You guys are awesome. I can't wait until my 4 months / 100 posts happens so I can get in on this "Box From Heaven."

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Sorry guys for the late notice. Today is the Sunday after the 4th of July. I sent this bad boy to Kansas last Monday. Been a crazy weeks. Enjoy

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Thank you for keeping it moving along, gentlemen. Please allow me to remind you of a couple things to facilitate this running smoothly:
Turnaround time should be less than 2 weeks.
Ship with tracking numbers, ALWAYS. I can think of no good reason on earth to trust the postal service.
Keep it contained to the largest flat-rate box--don't add tins; rather, bag all samples, and feel free to take up to an ounce of anything you want to try.
Please post pictures, or it didn't happen! If you're technologically challenged, a quick sketch will suffice.
Please post when you receive the box, and when it leaves your hands. Public accountability will keep the questions at bay.
And finally, enjoy.
Thank you.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
WOW..just got the box today. Took me a while to sort through all the samples of tobacco. County near 60 blends. There were some estate pipes, some tamps, a book and mag. A great box. Just trying to decide what I want to try first.

82fb9e70-f028-4080-b8a5-4fbf8e4cec82_zpsf1080d64.jpg

61d583ca-5bde-446a-944f-b7a43949bdcf_zps39aa0c52.jpg

96e755c3-0cab-4086-bb18-bf9978d39eaf_zps4b35cb49.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.