PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
There is a B&M in the town where I go to the dr. once a month. I noticed they had Commonwealth the last time I was there. Next time I'm there its mine.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
My wife placed an order for me yesterday from Cup A Joes. 200 9mm filters 8 oz.of PS nougat, 4 oz. PS french vanilla. One big problem. She was supposed to order 8 oz. of C&S Home from the Hills 4oz. PS nougat, and no French Vanilla. I was steamed. So disappointed. I can't smoke 4 oz. of Vanilla. I was only getting the PS nougat for smoking in the house. For room note. My medical bills have made money tight. My chivalry is being greatly tested. I love my wife greatly. But, #&%$*!!!

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
I know. I do have to let it go. She has stood beside me through thick and thin.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
My son is here with me. He is a huge Rays fan. Do you follow sports? I showed him your views of ST. Pete. He thought he recognized the small ball park.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Ironically, you can see the Tropicana Dome from where I live, but I am not a sports enthusiast. The entire downtown here goes nuts whenever there is a game though. It becomes one big party throughout downtown.

mate

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 4, 2009
Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.
OK what is B&M stand for???
There used to be a guy selling Coconut Ice Cream (Home Made) fro a bicycle cart here. We never figured out what B&M stood for so we christened it Bacteria & Maggots. Thing is I think the guy put cocaine in it, cause we were hooked and had to go for some every night.
What is this Nougat, I don't do any more aromatics, Im a Latakia Snob
I am listening to BBC as I type this and some reporter is saying there are less heart attack in UK and USA since ban of smoking in public places.
Have the statics catered for change in lifestyle since this ban, exercise, food etc............A Statistic can be so easily manipulated to say what you want it to say... You Bamsey Hole

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Nougat Is from Peter Stokkebye. It is a vanilla chocolate blend with burley, and Virginia. I only smoke it indoors, because my wife does not hate it. I keep it Latakia outdoors. Nougat is sold as North Sea at Tinderbox. It is no. 1 seller for PS.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
My wife was suppose to order Home From the Hills from C&D, a burley, latakia blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.