I've Always Enjoyed Posts From (Member Appreciation Thread)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That's it, no one voted for me and I take that personally. You don't give a shout out to the smartest poster on this sitel, best looking, funniest, most humble, and protector of people when the mods don't see it. Well I am taking my ball and going home. Or maybe I should stick around and make some of your lives miserable. For instance, does anyone really know what Jesse does with his Barling Magnum.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
That's it, no one voted for me and I take that personally. You don't give a shout out to the smartest poster on this sitel, best looking, funniest, most humble, and protector of people when the mods don't see it. Well I am taking my ball and going home. Or maybe I should stick around and make some of your lives miserable. For instance, does anyone really know what Jesse does with his Barling Magnum.
Yes. He now has three bottle fed ones.

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
I’m coming up on my one year anniversary as a pipe smoker and a member here, and this forum in particular was a goldmine of valuable information for me when I started out.

There are too many people to name. A great many of you have not only educated and entertained me, but also made it worth sticking around. I routinely Marie Kondo the everloving shit out of my social media and forum bookmarks to preserve my sanity in a world that frequently feels entirely too much like it’s going to hell in a greased handbasket filled with frothing imbeciles, but this place has never once been culled from my bookmarks.

H

Hfinn

There are many members whose posts I enjoy reading...too many to list.

Here's a few that I miss.

I've always enjoyed Neal's @npod posts and photos.

I miss seeing what Matt @carolinachurchwarden is making out of wood. He made some nice pipe racks/cabinets and carved tampers.

I always enjoyed Sante's (fishnbanjo) posts and photos. R.I.P.
Photo posts from Neal are just a sight for sore eyes, because he is a professional photographer.
He has a huge collection of pipes and constantly photographs them. It's a mystery to me how he does it, when he manages to earn money for all these pipes )

Reactions: ofafeather
Happy Snow White GIF by Disney - Find & Share on GIPHY

Shucks guys... I step away for a weekend, and everyone's so nice. It makes me wonder what happened to you all. Ha ha, but I will do my best to be humble.

I come here because of all of you, not just the smart, considerate, and thoughtful people, but even the gnarly old, angry, curmudgeonly, arguing posters... like Harris. Ha, if we all agreed, this place would suck. Heck, even Chasingembers opposition to every ideal, tobacco, and pipe always brings a smile to my face.

but yes, it would be much better if @woodsroad posted more.

Status
Not open for further replies.