I've Always Enjoyed Posts From (Member Appreciation Thread)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
6 Fresh Castello Pipes
New Cigars
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Ha! Shows you can be whoever you like online.

To my above list, @scloyd is a pretty good guy. He has the same strange interests as me.

@Ahi Ka for general tomfoolery and scientific curiosity of certain pipes

@eljimmy 's artwork is always impressive as well

@cosmicfolklore for all the usual reasons

@admin obviously for maintaining this sandbox and occasionally changing the cat litter
Thanks man!

Reactions: ofafeather

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
I haven't been on here for a very long time but in the time that I have, I've learned and enjoyed so much from so many of you. Even if I don't post very much I'm always checking in reading, laughing. It's a good place, and it wouldn't be this way without all the people that make it what it is.

I've experienced amazing generosity and kindness, and have been inspired to pay it forward.

@mikethompson is among those that have made this place for me directly, @scloyd, @sandollars, @SpookedPiper & @glassjapan as well.

Reading @alaskanpiper, @chasingembers, @danimalia, @BarrelProof, @jiminks, @sablebrush52, @mso489 and so many more keep it alive and going.

My thanks to everyone! glad to be here amongst good people!

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
I'm much better at pointing out how horrible people are than how wonderful people are . "Positivity" on internet forums is a negative for me. I don't like candy. I don't like aromatics. I don't like sugar coated anything..... The whole point of coming to a forum is to find the horrible, dumb, rude people so I can feel better about myself. ?cray

Status
Not open for further replies.