PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I smoke 4-6 bowls every day. I never smoke the same blend or the same pipe in a day. I like variety and I want my pipes to get at least 24-48 hours of rest. I clean my pipes to within and inch of their lives as a clean pipe makes my tobacco taste better.

I spend good money for my pipe tobacco and I want it to taste as good as it can and as it is supposed to. Blenders work their butts to get their blends just right. The least I can do is smoke it in optimum conditions in a well cleaned pipe which will allow me to taste all that blend has to offer. I never mix blends, I never experiment adding this or that. My respect for these blenders is high.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I smoke 4-6 bowls every day. I never smoke the same blend or the same pipe in a day. I like variety and I want my pipes to get at least 24-48 hours of rest. I clean my pipes to within and inch of their lives as a clean pipe makes my tobacco taste better.

I spend good money on my tobacco and I won't settle for less than the nest it has to offer.

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
I can't smoke while I work, and I don't smoke in the house, but any other time there is lit pipe hanging of my jaw. Probably between 5-10 bowls a day depending on their size [got a few monsters in my collection], and what activities I have to fit in.

Reactions: macaroni

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Strictly a weekend smoker, except when I am on holidays.
Usually 2 bowls per smoking day, occasionally 3 if they are small bowls. Always different blends
I have enough pipes to ensure that each pipe is well-rested before each is smoked again.
I used to smoke cigars exclusively, but since re-discovering pipes, I only have a cigar occasionally now

RainKing

Might Stick Around
May 24, 2020
Weather dependent here. As spring and summer rolls in, I’ll get back to a bowl per day, sometimes 2. I’m quite whimsical when it comes to which pipe, whichever calls to me at that time. Sometimes it’s rests, sometimes it doesn’t. I don’t really care. Smoke ‘em while you got ‘em.

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Good evening guys! As a newbie I'm very enthusiastic about smoking and I try to smoke a bowl or two a day. I'm kind of anxious if I mistreat my pipe but I try to rest it as much as I can and I'm thinking of buying a second one in the near future. So my question is how much do you smoke? Do you smoke two different pipes a day?
3-5 bowls of tobacco a day in the same briar pipe. Then one more before bed in a special pipe that I pick out for the evening.

Reactions: KafkaStoleMyBike