PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
It varies by season. Most of my smoking is in the fall. There’s something about that time of year that requires smoking strong Englishes in a pipe. I smoke a lot of aromatics in winter and Virginias in the spring but barely touch the pipe in the summer.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
I'm good for at least one a day but I've been known to smoke five or so if I have to.

HopHand

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2021
Montrose Colorado
Some days it feels like I never stop smoking?‍♂️
But it typically works out to about 3.5 - 4oz a week.
Feels like a lot but it's half the cost I was paying for cigs and far more enjoyable so im happy.

Reactions: UncleRasta

Frasermac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2020
I’m sure someone else asked this fairly recently?????
However, in the interest of playing along, not enough….. is still my answer! Usually a couple of bowls a week, last cigar was weeks ago☹️

Reactions: HopHand

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Good evening guys! As a newbie I'm very enthusiastic about smoking and I try to smoke a bowl or two a day. I'm kind of anxious if I mistreat my pipe but I try to rest it as much as I can and I'm thinking of buying a second one in the near future. So my question is how much do you smoke? Do you smoke two different pipes a day?
I smoke around six bowls a day. Two pipes. They are both meers, however.

Reactions: UncleRasta

VegetableSpoons

Might Stick Around
Sep 3, 2021
Harford, Maryland
When I started pipe smoking I was only having a bowl or two a week, now I'm at 1.5-2 bowls a day. Usually having a full pipe around noon and a nosewarmer size bowl to end my night.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I’ll smoke 2-3 bowls a day and more in the weekend with an occasional cigar and to many cigs lol. I agree with the before mentioned that MM Cobs are a great way to expand your collection cheap and still get great smokes View attachment 80006

I’ll smoke 2-3 bowls a day and more in the weekend with an occasional cigar and to many cigs lol. I agree with the before mentioned that MM Cobs are a great way to expand your collection cheap and still get great smokes View attachment 80006
Ok. That is something! I am a fairly new piper. But when I had acquired 3 pipes, I made myself a 7 pipe rack. Just like yours, but fewer of course. I now have 6. And I have been putting a piece of pipe cleaner in the mouth piece, like you do. Just thought it might keep it cleaner. Guess there really is nothing new under the sun, eh?