PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
:wink: I can't think of any other tobacco naturally smelling of "chocolate" though I usually consider it more of a cocoa. I know the secret ingredient....it's a dash of Mixture No. 79 dottle and some fresh cobra blood for strength.
On a side note I spilled about a bowl full of it in a box....I went into panic shaking the box to get every crumb. Was like watching my brother about get caught with a baggy full of something else, slammed the keyboard tray. Made a mess in the floor....was picking it up for weeks :) Was funny when I was asked last night "What are you cussing at?"

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
I was pretty sure the painting was a Terpning piece, but wanted to verify it as The Crow Pipe Ceremony. He is my favorite contemporary artist of Native American people and their lives.
Hawk, the tobacco looks good enough to eat, and that is high praise at my home.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Didn't know that. Never had pure perique around, or anything the scent stands out in...so hard to say. Thanks for the info.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Last few samples I packed up were put in a 3 X 5 ziplock baggie. and then in a regular envelope with one forever stamp. A easy way to get out some samples as I have to go to the PO to do a parcel package. I can do small box flat rate for $5.25 from home but that not feasible for a small sample.
I feel this envelope deal is just not doing the tobacco justice. The still packed cake and freshly crumbled out is the ultimate in partaking of the whole experience. The matchbox method is good but my Dec 3rd lay-off has me in frugal mode and hard to beat the envelope method. My sleep pattern of backwards right now too and I'm a little bit sick with a cold. All this has my whole world a bit upside down.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Sorry to hear about your job and health downturn. Many of us have been unemployed at some point and can relate to part of your situation, Hawk. Hang in there.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
derfargin and rigmedic1 samples mailed. These are the small 3 X 5 baggies which don't seal very well.
mcitinner1, How moist was your baggies when it got there? Fluffies looked dried out more than I want when people get them.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Envelope Samples mailed to: derfargin, rigmedic1, mso489, randelli, & michaelmirza.
Check your PM's Jeffery Deal -slight delay.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
The tobacco does sounds good and looks really really good, I don't have old aged tobacco tough, just have one jar and it like 5 months in, are there more blends that you have concocted?

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Laid off, bored, and eat up with HIMD(Hawke's Indian Moon Disorder) LOL

A Logo:

2ed1lpy.jpg

NOT FOR SALE

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
that's a nice logo are you planning to make it the official logo for your blend?

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
I have your logo....something my uncle drew long ago. Also, going to need a Hawke's Indian Sunrise. We'll have to discuss it :)

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Sounds like fun Tyler!

Hector, I was just playing around. Tobacco selling laws make this endeavor more along the lines of an altruistic movement whereby gifts are given. Sometimes among two parties in trades, but more often just a gesture of friendship on my part.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Good news on the lay-off deal. I should be working again in January it appears. Thx for the well wishes here and in PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.