Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2018
England
Practice today was great. Shows that its anybodys win going forward. Cant wait for Sunday.

@mso489 I cant stand the electric cars they have the Formula E and I cannot watch. Just boring.
Yeah, if they go all electric it'll ruin F1. I understand the reasons for electric cars for the general public but F1 should keep the internal combination engine.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Jun 9, 2018
England
In the UK Now TV (who own the UK rights) are offering a £20 a month deal that runs for 9 months. That's a £14 a month saving plus you get all their other sport channels that show things such as Premier League football & golf. You can cancel at any time so if you subscribe today then cancel after a month you'll get the opening 3 races.

Reactions: Hfinn and jpmcwjr

trudger

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
Xfinity needs espn variants to watch. As stated they jump between ESPN news, 2, & espn whatever. We got Hulu because we cut cable. Sorry I’m late with that.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
ESPN is killing my Tivo recordings, by bouncing around to their different channels. Qualifying today is on the ESPN news channel.
Xfinity needs espn variants to watch. As stated they jump between ESPN news, 2, & espn whatever. We got Hulu because we cut cable. Sorry I’m late with that.
Just in time! (for qualifying)

I am having to watch on ESPN streaming, which is fine where I am in terms of bandwidth and TV. I don't get that ESPN news channel.

Reactions: trudger

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
ESPN is killing my Tivo recordings, by bouncing around to their different channels. Qualifying today is on the ESPN news channel
I had to watch qualifying on the computer. My cable package doesn't include ESPN News. I'm happy ESPN has picked up Ted's Notebook even though I just renewed my VPN so I could watch the video on Sky.